Parking at the Port Canaveral
180 Christopher Columbus Dr Terminal B 2
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
For driving directions from your location, use the following street addresses in Cape Canaveral, FL 32920:
• Cruise Terminal #2 - 180 Christopher Columbus Drive
• Cruise Terminal #3 - 220 Christopher Columbus Drive
• Cruise Terminal #4 - 240 Christopher Columbus Drive
• Cruise Terminal #5 - 9245 Charles Rowland Drive
• Cruise Terminal #6-9241 Charles Rowland Drive
• Cruise Terminal #8 - 9155 Charles Rowland Drive
• Cruise Terminal #10 - 9005 Charles Rowland Drive
The parking area at Port Canaveral terminals is gated and offers 24-hour surveillance. Each terminal has its own parking area, having a standard price per day of 3-day, $60; 4-day, $75; 5-day, $90, and 7-day, $120 for vehicles up to 20 feet in length. For vehicles longer than 20 feet, the rates are $104, $130, $156 and $208 respectively. Preferred Parking is at Cruise Terminal 8 and is next to the terminal but has a rate of $20.00 more than the standard parking rates, regardless of cruise length.
When entering the parking area, you will need to pay the full amount for the period of time your vehicle will be parked. The modern parking facilities allow you to drive right into the port, therefore you don't have any reason to worry you will miss your cruise.
445 Challenger Rd
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
Directions to the
1492 Charles M. Rowland Drive
Port Canaveral, FL 32920
Port Canaveral Overview
Port Canaveral features six cruise terminals that serve millions of unique travelers annually. Located in the center of Florida's east coast, this modern port is associated with the famous Walt Disney World. In fact, the Port Canaveral terminal number 8 is the first terminal in the United States specially designed for Disney. It boasts a connecting covered walkway right from the parking garage, a 90-foot high modern glass tower and many other Disney special features, including a large play area, a cafe and various murals promoting the Disney Cruise Line adventure.
They have seven dedicated cruise terminals designed to ease the embarking and disembarking process. Port Canaveral is the home for the following cruises lines: Carnival Cruise Lines, Disney Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean International and Victory Casino Cruises.
Driving to the port is probably the most popular option. However, you can also rent a car if you arrive at the Orlando International Airport. Moreover, there are several shuttles from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral that you can use.
The following companies offer shuttle transportation in the port area: Blue Dolphin Shuttle, Busy Traveler Transportation and Art's Shuttle.
There are many attractions in the area of Port Canaveral. If you're planning to stay for a few days, you can choose from a variety of options on how to spend your time.
- If you love camping, don't miss the camping experience at Jetty Park.
- If you love restaurants, on Glen Cheek Drive you will find the best restaurants in the area: Rusty's Seafood, Oyster Bar, Fishlips Waterfront Bar or Grills Seafood Deck.
- On the other hand, if you are an adventurous fisherman, you can spend half a day on the deep-sea fishing boat Miss Cape Canaveral.
- If you love nightlife, a nighttime casino cruise or a night spent with the locals and film crews at Papa Vito's offers a unique experience.